There are so many ways you can get involved with the Climate Council!
Join our community of volunteers and supporters – the heart of our organisation.
The first step is to join our email list as a member and join our Facebook, Twitter and Instagram communities.
Once you’ve signed up, we’ll keep you updated about opportunities to take action and get involved. Some of the ways you can get involved include:
As an independent organisation, that does not receive funding from the state or federal government, the Climate Council is powered by the support of our community.
We have thousands of regular weekly, monthly and one-off donors who make our work possible.
Fundraise for Us
We know that the Climate Council community is made up of a talented and creative bunch of people. Use your skills, passions and networks to raise funds and awareness for our work.
Take the hassle out of giving – make a regular donation through your workplace and get your employer to match your donation, doubling your impact.
Super-charge our work by committing to donate over $1000 each year and receive exclusive benefits in return.
Are you a data whiz? Do you love research? Can you crack the social media code? Volunteers contribute so many different skills and greatly extend our reach.
Work for Us
Make an impact and join a talented, passionate and committed team working on arguably the most important issue of our generation.
Leaving a Gift in your Will
Leave a lasting legacy in your will to continue to power climate action.
The Climate Council is 100% powered by our:
- Founding Friends, who made it possible for us to launch as a new, independently funded organisation
- Councillors, who provide expert knowledge and guidance
- Donors, who power every single project we do
- Supporters, who join our fundraising trips to places like the Kimberley and Lord Howe Island
- Volunteers, who work tirelessly to bring our work to life, and
- Members, who take action on campaigns, share our reports and videos, and have conversations with their networks to change the national conversation on climate change.
If you have a specific enquiry about getting involved or fundraising get in touch with our community team – email@example.com